Extended your USB connection up to 150'
Extend your USB connection up to 150 feet using this USB Extender over Cat5/Cat6 cable.
This simple USB* adapter converts USB signals into a form that can be transmitted over Ethernet (Cat5e/Cat6) cable, then reassembled into a standard USB signal at the other end. This allows you to extend your USB connection to distances up to 150 feet, almost 10 times the maximum allowed length limit of standard USB cabling.
The adapter draws all power necessary from the USB bus, so no external power source is required. It is compatible with any USB compatible device, including any USB-equipped computer, game consoles, USB cameras, printers, keyboards, mice, etc.
- Use Cat5, Cat5E or Cat6 RJ/45 cabling to extend your USB peripherals up tp 150' away.
- Uses standard Cat5/5E/6 patch cord (can be purchased with or without from us).
- Extremely easy to install.
- Compact design, allows for easy placement.
- Fully Compliant with 1.0/1.1 USB standards* (see note above).
- For use with any USB compatible computer.
- No software required.
- Compatible With:
- Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems
- Maximum Cable Length:
If you're having troubles with this device, contact support at 530-899-8434, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.