Receive Voice Alerts Anywhere via Telephone or Pager
The TempElert Automatic Voice Dialer features busy-line and no-answer detection to ensure prompt transmission of up to 2 prerecorded messages delivered sequentially to as many as 4 standard telephones, cellular phones, voice and/or numeric pagers. Messages to both local and long-distance calls can be transmitted. When activated, the dialer instantly begins calling the numbers in sequence, delivering each message 1 to 3 times in a row, in accordance with the pre-selected number of dialing attempts.
The TempElert Automatic Voice Dialer is programmable, offering customization to fulfill virtually any residential or business alerting requirement. Plain-English prompts on the LCD screen walk the user through the process in a timely manner.
- Versatile, Full-featured, Easy to Program
- LCD Display and programming keypad
- Keypad door hides keys from curious fingers
- Standard RJ-11 Telephone Jack with loop through
- FLASH RAM for storing recorded voice messages and programming retains even when power goes out
- 2-way Listen in Verification - you can hear what's going on in the room being monitored
- Works with TempElert via the Serial (or USB with adapter) port of your PC
- 12 VDC operation, AC to DC wall transformer included
- Provides reliable emergency notification 24 hours a day
- Programming options abound, allowing the user to:
- Store up to 4 telephone, cell phone, or voice pager numbers.
- Choose 1- 9 calling efforts for the numbers dialed.
- Select 1-3 message repeats.
- Record a variable combination (maximum: 3) of instructional outgoing messages (total elapsed time: 51 seconds).
- Opt out of further alerts during an alert telephone call
- Program up to 2 separate input channels with individually enable/disable, entry/exit delay and activation options (Normally Open (N.O.), Normally Closed (N.C.) (dry contact or voltage activation) including momentary and continuous activation for each).
- Further individualize each channel by selecting the delay times, telephone/pager numbers to be dialed and the specific outgoing messages to be played.
- Model AD-2001 Voice Dialer
- Phone Cable
- Instruction Manual
- 2 LK Resistors (not used in this configuration)
- 1 Serial Interface Cable w/ Internal Resistors
- Power Source:
- 9-18VDC (110VAC power adapter included)
- Current (OPERATE Mode - Standby):
- 28mA typical
- Current (OPERATE Mode - Dialing):
- l00mA max
- Maximum Digits For Outgoing Numbers:
- Operating Temperature Range:
- -18 to 55°C (0 to 130°F)
- 6" x 4" x 1.5"
- l0 oz
- Wall or Flat Surface
- Case Material:
- Case Color:
- N.C. Activation: dialer activates when an "open" is detected, or N.O. Activation: dialer activates when a "close" is detected
- Voltage Activation:
- N.C. (applied voltage: Min. +5VDC, Max. +28VDC), N.O. (loss of continuous voltage: Min. 0VDC, Max. 0.25VDC)
If you're having troubles with this device, contact support at 530-899-8434, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.