Multi-display for the MK III family of Weather Stations
With the Multi-display models, every measured or calculated parameter has a display, including a wind direction indicator. Some windows have options on what is displayed, the temperature window will display either outside temperature, inside temperature, wind chill or dew point. In addition to the real-time data, the Weather Oracle records minimum and maximum values, with time of occurrence, for wind speed, temperature, relative humidity, temperature humidity index, dew point, and barometer. For rainfall, two different accumulations are recorded. Each rainfall counter shows the time and date of the last counter reset.
The long range models features a powerful new 2.4 GHz spread spectrum radio that increases range to 1 mile line of sight. It also features an industry best, real time 2 second wind speed and direction update interval.
Multi-Displays allow you to get the information you need at a glance.
Unlike typical LCD displays, the bright LED Weather Oracle display can be viewed from across a room, under any lighting conditions.
The wireless design allows the user to have as many displays and/or computer interfaces as desired. For example, in a condominium or school with one sensor assembly you may be able to provide weather information to all of the member units or classrooms.
The Weather Oracle Display may be placed anywhere convenient to a wall outlet, such as on a table or desk. Keyhole slots are provided for wall mounting.
Clock or calendar is always visible.
Display brightness can be adjusted at the touch of a button. Any individual display may be turned off selectively if desired.
The simple setup mode allows English or Metric units to be selected for each parameter. The barometric pressure may be adjusted for the station elevation with a digital offset. A digital temperature trim is also available. A diagnostic mode shows the weather station version numbers, the sensor assembly battery voltage (with 24 hour high and low values), and a received signal indicator.
- Manually set time/date
- Hour/minute, or calendar display
- Indoor temperature with MIN/MAX records (ºF or ºC)
- Indoor humidity with MIN/MAX records (%RH)
- Outdoor temperature with MIN/MAX records (ºF or ºC)
- Outdoor humidity with MIN/MAX records (%RH)
- Outdoor wind chill temperature (ºF or ºC)
- Outdoor dew point temperature (ºF or ºC)
- Outdoor heat index temperature (ºF or ºC)
- Rainfall (Current) with MIN/MAX records (inch/mm)
- Rainfall (Total) with MIN/MAX records (inch/mm)
- Current absolute barometric pressure with MIN/MAX records (inHg or mb/hPa). Digital offset for site altitude.
- Barometric pressure trend indicator (rising or falling)
- Wind speed with MIN/MAX records (mph, km/h, m/s, or knots)
- Wind direction display with 16 point wind rose, current direction by bright LED and direction variation by dimmer LEDs
- All MIN/MAX records can be reset
- 12 or 24 hour time mode
- Weather Oracle powered by AC adapter and battery backup
- Wall mount or free-standing (push in leg bracket)