Advanced Temperature & Environmantal Monitoring
Monitor multiple Sensatronics/TempTrax devices at your business on your LAN, or far flung devices spread to facilities worldwide!
This product is the result of our years of experiences and thousands of installations of TempElert Standard edition. We took the most requested features, combined it with the ability to monitor multiple devices and probes, added false alarm protection along with advanced messaging and logging features, and created what we believe to be the most flexible, robust, and powerful Windows based environmental monitoring application available today.
TempElert Spectrum can handle dozens to hundreds of probes and dozens to hundreds of locations, limited only by your network and system resources.
It is the most feature rich and configurable monitoring program we offer and is designed to be easy to configure and use, yet powerful in execution. It is our third generation product, tapping years of experience.
- Monitor dozens to hundreds of probes of mixed types simultaneously over dozens to hundreds of network locations, limited only by network speed and system resources
- Support for all network enabled devices we sell, including the EM1 environmental monitor and low temperature/high temperature industrial probes
- Modern style tab enabled interface with "at-a-glance" annunciator displays that you can arrange any way you wish, limited only by screen real estate
- Each tab position supports displaying the full status of each device, tabs will automatically be named to the device name and can scroll as devices fill the available slots
- An all-in-one tabular column display showing all devices, all probes, with automatic color conditions of your choosing shows a "green across the board" status at a glance
- Fully configurable probe status annunciator windows modeled after industrial process control gauges, including color, range, style. Position anywhere or leave them off
- Support for 32 and 64 bit Windows operating systems, including Windows 7 - Windows 10 & Server 2008
- Fully customizable display features, including colors, styles, markers, ranges, and alerting methods
- Fully customizable messaging for email, cell phones, pagers and other mobile devices, including template based messaging with replaceable tag parameters
- Separate messaging for caution and full alarm gives staff time to react before shutdown procedures are initiated
- Ability to choose a wide variety of sounds for alarm conditions. Each device can have a different sound if desired. Sounds can also be voice, such as "A/C Failure in server room two". Full support for sounds provided externally from recorders or sound editors as .WAV files
- Powerful logging features, allows for daily logging with automatic filename generation. All data for each enabled probe is logged and archived indefinitely, categorized by date. Data logs are stored in CSV format suitable for import to spreadsheets or report generation programs. Program configuration data changes (program launch date/time, changes to device configuration, etc.) are stored in a separate log
- Built in fail-safes for network/power/device outages for false alarm prevention, including settable escalation levels to prevent false alarms on brief transient conditions
- Remote device heartbeat monitoring - alerts you if a device fails or is unreachable via the network
- Ability to switch off unused probes from monitoring and display
- External program launch on alarm condition - allows for external controls or signaling
- Includes our "PowerBug" program to allow for automatic shutdown of computers on the network in over-temperature conditions
- Support for multiple monitor desktop displays - annunciator probe status windows can be on one display while the graphing/tabular at a glance display can be on another
- Self management features built in to ensure "always on" operation
- Option to run automatically at startup, fullscreen or run in the background
- No writing to the registry - all program modules and settings are contained in one folder, ensuring that our program cannot possibly interfere with registry settings in your mission critical server or workstation
- Single licenses or site licenses available
If you're having troubles with this device, contact support at 530-899-8434, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.