The ViziFrame-NowCaster HDMI Stick Turns Any TV/Display Into A Private HD Weather Channel
A complete, ready to run solution: it plugs into any HDMI port and displays current content downloaded from the Internet via an accesible WiFi connection. Easy to setup and use, it allows you to schedule program content and can run unattended.
Features and Specifications:
- Complete ready to run solution plugs into any spare HDMI port of your HDTV or HD video monitor
- Menu driven screen interface allows you to setup and manage your channel via any wireless mouse and/or keyboard
- Easy to use, built-in help - if you can run a web browser, your can run this
- Uses your home or office Wi-Fi to pull content from the Internet - no connection/bandwidth fees
- Outputs 720p or 1080i HD video on a standard HDMI port, menu selectable
- Powered received by a micro-USB port, can be powered by AC power supply (included) or some USB ports on TV monitors
- Once setup, the device will run unattended, 24/7/365 pulling content and running a live weather channel on-screen, simply switch to that HDMI port to view it
- We offer free broadcast quality IntelliWeather HD content for national and regional views of radar, satellite, temperature and other weather maps. Hyper-local content is available via optional subscription.
- Content can be any web accessible image, meaning you can use NOAA/NWS, commercial weather services, or images from your local TV station website - all you need is a URL
- You can display still images (JPG, PNG, GIF) or loops (flipbooks) of images, or movies such as MP4 - content will automatically update when it updates on the server
- Advertising and/or community billboard content can be included should you want to run your own for-profit hyper-local weather channel
- For advertising/billboard control, groups of ViziFrame-NowCaster devices can be setup and operated from a single web server, allowing one image update to update hundreds of deployed devices
- A built-in menu driven scheduler allows content to be displayed at any time of the day, week, or month, for a duration you select
- Quad Core, RK3188T Cortex-A9 CPU, 1.4GHz.
- Graphics: Mali-400 MP4 GPU, Support OpenGLES2.0/1.1 and OpenVG1.1.
- RAM: DDR3 2GB
- Solid State Disk, NAND Flash: 8GB
- Android 4.4.2 operating system installed
- Supports optional Mouse and Keyboard via USB or 2.4GHz wireless Mouse and Keyboard via 2.4GHz USB dongle.
- Memory External: Support External Storage via Micro-SD card, Support up to 32GB
- Networking: WiFi 802.11b/g/n 10/100Mbps via internal Antenna
- Ports: 1 x USB 2.0 Host, 1 X micro usb host/power, 1 x Micro-SD card slot
- Includes 120VAC to 5 Volt power adapter, USB power cable, HDMI extender cable, setup guide